CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COMPETITION 2020 – Let’s light up Teesside!
It’s been quite a year. While we appreciate that things have been tough for all of us, 2020 has been incredibly challenging for the families we help at My Sisters Place.
We have been working throughout the pandemic, offering emotional, practical and therapeutic support to women affected by domestic abuse.
We thought that with COVID restrictions very much a part of daily life for the foreseeable, and Christmas looking a little different we would ask you all to LIGHT UP TEESSIDE!
Not only will this raise much needed funds for the charity, it is a great positive activity for all the family to enjoy as well as an outward demonstration to the women we work with, and those still living with abuse, that they are not alone.
Massive thanks to the Original Mortgage Company for generously providing a cash prize of £200 for best lights!
We ask for a donation to enter, but this is voluntary as we know times are tough. If you can afford to, please give – if you can’t at this moment, please still join in and let’s light up Teesside for women affected by domestic abuse.
Closing date is 21st December 23:59, winner will be announced 23rd December. Terms and conditions apply, please see below.
Many thanks for your support, and good luck.
HOW TO ENTER
1 – Complete the entry form below
2 – Be sure to upload your Christmas lights Photo to be in with a chance of winning £200
3 – If you can afford to, please donate via our Virgin Money Giving page (Suggested donation of £5).
If you have any questions Please call 01642 241 864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS
My Sisters Place, 123 Borough Road, Middlesbrough TS1 3AN.
Registered Charity Number 1137319
- The competition is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland, except employees of My Sisters Place and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The competition closes at 23:59 21st December 2020 (the “Closing Date”).
- There will be one winner
- By entering this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
- To enter, entrants must complete the online registration form, providing full name, a valid email address, telephone number and upload a photograph of your decorated house / tree/ room
- The entries will be judged after the Closing Date by an independent judge appointed by the Promoter. The decision of the independent judge (acting reasonably) will be final.
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website and any other media. You agree to grant the Promoter a nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
- Entry is free – but if you would like to make a donation then this would be welcomed. Free and paid entries will be treated the same.
- The prize is £200.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if any prize winner is not able to take up the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publicise the winning entrants name and photograph on the Promoter’s website to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes and you agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter
- Other prizes may be given, if and when available, and at our discretion.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The prize winner will be notified on 23rd December via the email address submitted by the prize winner. To claim the prize, the prize winner must within 14 days of notification from the Promoter confirm acceptance of the prize.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the prize winner or if the prize winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the remaining entries that were received before the Closing Date
- In all cases the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if the Promoter is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe that a winner is not eligible.
- The Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility for entries lost, delayed or undelivered, nor any liability for technical errors or communication failures in networks and/or internet access. It is the responsibility of the entrant when entering the competition to provide the correct information on the entry form.
- This competition and these terms and conditions of entry are governed by English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this competition.