We are a small charity, making a big difference. We change lives and in some cases save lives. Your support will help us to support women and children to live safe and free from abuse.
WHY SUPPORT MY SISTERS PLACE
Domestic abuse is an issue which impacts on individuals, families, communities and employers. We want to create partnerships with businesses who share our belief that all everyone has a right to live safe and free from abuse. By becoming a corporate supporter of My Sisters Place you would be helping to deliver real change to the lives of women and children on Teesside.
Our charity believes in the importance of women and children’s voices in the North East being heard and valued, we work not only locally but on a regional and national level to share those experiences and influence change. We lead on a number of innovative changes in practice and continue to work with partners nationally to develop new and effective models of working. As a corporate supporter you would not only be helping to make a difference locally but regionally and nationally.
Being a Corporate Supporter:
- You are giving back to your community, your money delivers real change, and can save lives
- Affirms your company’s own corporate social responsibility aims to your clients
- Your potential business growth as a result through networking with other supporters and via publicity that can generate new business
- Secures customer loyalty and is a good way to boost employee morale
- You are giving a small amount to make a big difference.
- Can help boost staff morale and make you more attractive as a prospective employer
What will being a Corporate Supporter offer us?
- Strengthen positive brand awareness
- PR opportunities and content based marketing
- Your company name displayed on a wall in our building
- Licence to use My Sisters Place Corporate Partner logo which can be displayed on your website, emails and company literature
- Framed “ Corporate Partner Certificate “
- Business to business networking with other supporters
- Your company logo, business description and contact details on My Sisters Place website including a hyperlink through to your own website. (Gold Corporate Partners will have more dominance on the page plus also their logo on our main homepage).
- Social media posts throughout the year linking to your own social media pages
- An advert on our quarterly newsletter which will be sent out to our email database and local businesses in the Teesside area.
- A dedicated account manager to help plan any fundraising events throughout the year.
- Discounted tickets to fundraising events throughout the year.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT MY SISTERS PLACE AND BE PART OF THE FAMILY
- Choose us as Charity of the Year – as a local charity we can work closely with you in devising a fundraising plan for the year and tailor it to meet your corporate social responsibility objectives
- Receive our specialist training sessions, including topics such as how to respond to a disclosure of domestic abuse from an employee. (chargeable, for details please get in touch)
- Payroll giving – this tax efficient way of donating part of your salary helps us to project our income and so plan more effectively
- Sponsored events- Take part in a sponsored event or hold your own and get your whole company / staff / team on board to help change lives on Teesside.
- Donations in kind – your expertise is really valuable to us and hands on help is often needed
- Encourage customer donations
MEET OUR CORPORATE SUPPORTER
Northern Bespoke Developments is a construction company based in the North of England. They provide a range of services for residential and trade customers. Working in partnership with their suppliers and customers, valuing their trusted status with both, they aim to provide high quality, affordable services delivering customer excellence and value for money. They are regulated by Aedis Regulatory Services Ltd and provide a 10 year builds warranty insurance on new build homes via BuildZone.
Awaiting info from HMH.
is a construction company based in the North of England. They provide a range of services for residential and trade customers. Working in partnership with their suppliers and customers, valuing their trusted status with both, they aim to provide high quality, affordable services delivering customer excellence and value for money. They are regulated by Aedis Regulatory Services Ltd and provide a 10 year builds warranty insurance on new build homes via BuildZone.
Tilly Bailey & Irvine Solicitors provide expert advice in all legal areas as all of their staff specialise in their individual fields. Tilly Bailey & Irvine build long term relationships with their client and provide a full service covering all legal issues which may arise through your personal and business life.
Catherine Scott Tax Consultancy provide specialist tax investigation services to accountants, companies and individuals.
CS tax also provides tax planning advice to accountants, solicitors and companies in respect of income tax, capital gains, Corporation Tax, Inheritance Tax and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
The technology partner that will help your business succeed. A team of experienced IT professionals they help you to identify ad harness the right technology for your operational needs. Our advice, expertise and straight-forward approach will help deliver real benefits and help you achieve your commercial goals.
Ben Hoare Bell is a well-established and expanding solicitors firm with branches in the North East of England in Newcastle, Sunderland, Southwick and Gateshead. As an award winning solicitors firm they pride themselves on the quality of their specialist staff and the advice they can offer.
Helping the community is an essential part of their role as legal experts and they are committed to providing a service to both publicly funded clients and private clients.
CCOMPANIES THAT HAVE SUPPORTED OUR CHARITY
Also add some pics of companies that have made donations – maybe a gallery of photo’s
Paul Card Recruitment pic.
Tilly Bailey and Irvine pic
MFC Charity Partnership pics