My Sisters Place Training
We have 15 years’ experience of working within a multi-agency framework and providing training to services/organisations and practitioners in a variety of settings.
Some examples of training delivered are:
• Needs led trauma informed approaches to domestic abuse.
• Trauma Awareness Training.
• Specialist training for social workers (currently being delivered to Middlesbrough Social Services Teams)
• Specialist training for therapeutic practitioners.
• MARAC Training.
• Working with perpetrators.
• Multi-Agency training with CPS, Courts, Police, Housing providers and range of voluntary sector agencies.
• General training on approaches to domestic abuse – awareness raising.
• Work place training to public and private sector.
• Student placement and volunteer training.
• National conference presentations and delivery of workshops.
We offer external training in relation to all aspects of domestic abuse and trauma informed practice as well as the development and delivery of bespoke training based on you or your organisations individual needs.
For all training enquiries please contact: 01642 241864