We are a small charity, making a big difference. We change lives and in some cases save lives. Your support will help us to support women and children to live safe and free from abuse.
Why Support My Sisters Place?
Domestic abuse is an issue which impacts on individuals, families, communities and employers. We want to create partnerships with businesses who share our belief that everyone has a right to live safe and free from abuse. By becoming a Corporate Supporter of My Sisters Place you would be helping to deliver real change to the lives of women and children on Teesside.
Our charity believes in the importance of women and children’s voices in the North East being heard and valued. We work not only locally but on a regional and national level to share those experiences and influence change. We lead on a number of innovative changes in practice and continue to work with partners nationally to develop new and effective models of working. As a Corporate Supporter you would not only be helping to make a difference locally but regionally and nationally.
Why become a Corporate Supporter?
• You are giving back to your community, your money delivers real change, and can save lives
• Affirms your company’s own corporate social responsibility aims to your clients
• Potential business growth as a result through networking with other supporters and via publicity that can generate new business
• Secures customer loyalty and is a good way to boost employee morale
• Can help boost staff morale and make you more attractive as a prospective employer
• Your amount will make a big difference
• Various corporate packages available starting from only £750 per annum
Benefits of becoming a Corporate Supporter:
• Strengthen positive brand awareness
• PR opportunities and content based marketing
• Your company name displayed on a wall in our building
• Licence to use My Sisters Place Corporate Supporter Logo which can be displayed on your website, emails and company literature
• Framed Corporate Supporter Certificate
• Business to business networking with other supporters
• Your company logo, business description and contact details on My Sisters Place website including a hyperlink through to your own website
• A dedicated account manager to help plan any fundraising events throughout the year
• Complimentary and/or discounted tickets to fundraising events
Please contact Verity on 01642 241864 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.